The Xenia Racing Lady is a sporty jacket with the focus on ergonomics, offering the perfect balance between versatility and comfort, not to mention style.
- Xenia Racing Lady is CE homologated.
- New generation of CE D3O protectors for shoulders, elbows and back.
- Main external material : full grained leather, 1.4mm and high tenacity bi-stretch, as per our race suits.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- Four pockets (two inside, and two outside). Thermal padded removable lining with aluminium inserts on the chest for maximum protection against the cold on the chest.
- Waterproof treated leather. Adjusters on the waist.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with the “Full Back” type level 2 D3O back protector, available as an added option.
- Areas exposed to abrasion and tearing in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to protect the thread.
- Leather stretch panels behind the shoulders
- Two connecting zips (one short and one full) mounted on an elastic belt. Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.
- Ergomax label. For its ergonomic performance
- Sport fit. Specially tailored to fit the female form using high tenacity bi-stretch inserts in the chest and waist area to ensure a perfect fit.
DownloadsNen Xenia Racing Lady
|Engine Oil Grade||No|
|Shell Construction Material||No|
|Chin Strap Type||No|
|Pre Order Date||No|